who said this was E-Z? i wanna knock them out!!! lol JK!!!

Options
this starts a new life for me!! i need all the help i can get!!! hope the best for all!!!

Replies

• roseganira
    Options
    I need all the help I can get too. It's so hard to lose weight when you love food!
  • RockyYbarra
    Options
    Right!!! im new to this, this is day 2, cant wait till day 30.. lol... add me as a friend if you like!!!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    We all have to start somewhere! :) It's not easy but it's rewarding and having supportive friends help a ton. If you need more supportive friends feel free to add me.
  • RockyYbarra
    Options
    i got good friends and family, and i think imma be on this site and drop the facebook!!! im so in to this right now!!
  • roseganira
    Options
    I sent both of you friend requests. I need all the support I can get. One thing that's really hard for me is working out. I have a buldging disc in my lower back and fibromaylgia so it's hard for me to exercise as often as i would like to and that makes me depressed so i eat more
  • RockyYbarra
    Options
    have you tryed water work outs? i know they got them at the YMCA!!! that might help!!!
  • roseganira
    Options
    No, I haven't tried water workouts. I had to quit working a little over a year ago because of my pain issues and I don't have a car and no money to sign up for a membership anywhere. I do some light yoga and some cardio that isn't too hard on my body but i just don't have the energy to do it often enough for it to make a difference. I love exercising but I've been depressed and it's hard to work up the energy to actually get off my *kitten* and do something. The messed up thing is that I'm mostly depressed because of my weight gain so I just need to start pushing myself even when I don't feel like it.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That sounds incredibly painful :( I'm so sorry! I know that ithe ymca by my house provides financial aid depending on income. It might be worth it to just call them to see. I'm. Here for ya girl ...one step at a time!