started a new diet today, need support!

Options
I have been on so many diets in the past year and I have lost weight but then I binge eat and gain back more than what I lost. I wish I had one of those metabolisms where I can eat what I want and not gain weight.

Replies

• vleveille
    vleveille Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    'diet' is a 4 letter word. Don't even think about it as a diet. Think about it as a change of lifestyle....for the better. Eat the right things in the right amounts, have a workout plan and you WILL succeed. :) Message me if you need a hand :)
  • roseganira
    Options
    About 6 years ago I lost a little over 100lbs in 8 months but I also had an eating disorder. I know how to lose weight but not in a healthy way. I will go from eating less than 800 cals per day for a week or so, lose anywhere from 5 to 10lbs, then i start binge eating and gain double what i lost. It's very frustrating.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That's why your metabolism is out of balance. Do it the right way and change your eating habits, watch your portion sizes and exercise and you will make it.
  • roseganira
    Options
    I know. I always seem to go from one extreme to the next. I know i can lose weight in a healthy way but I get impatient and want the weight to come off right away. Then after a week or so of eating so little I get so hungry for a couple of weeks. I need to quit pushing myself to lose weight so quickly because when i do that i gain it back
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    My boyfriend's metabolism is like that he is a personal trainer and has a really hard time gaining weight he eats 7000 calories a day I eat under 1200 cals and still end up gaining weight :angry: lol Good luck with your weight loss i will add you if you ever need support or motivation im here for you :flowerforyou: