Hi! Just signed up! Ready to do this!

Options
Hi, all! I have just signed up today. I am a list person and someone who thrives on encouragement from others. I need to lose 40-50 pounds, and am ready to start. Don't want to wait until the proverbial new year. Let's do this thing now! :) Would love to hear from others. On my profile, you can see a little about me. Take care!

Replies

• rachaelx27
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same, can't wait to start just worried about Xmas parties and all the food/drink around at the moment! Don't want to put more wt on n have to lose it on jan! My will power sucks right now so maybe support (& actually admitting how much I eat) will help :) I want to lose 30lb by may. Fingers crossed. We CAN do it :) x
  • Loridmer
    Loridmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am ready to get this weight off! I am a 48 year old mother of 4 and grandmother of 3. I want to be able to run and play wtih the. I need to lose over 60 lbs. This past week I have managed to get up and exercise every morning and drink plenty of water and I lost 3 lbs already. I love this website and how just about any food you can think of is on the list. Good luck everyone.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Love that enthusiasm! :drinker: