saw the weirdest thing last night.

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
I went to a show and saw some bands and when I first got there, I got a beer and this girl, dressed up like a super slutty santa's helper - stiletto boots, skirt barely covers her *kitten*, black bra showing, anta hat (she was cute) - walks up to me and just stands in front of me, staring at me. I'm staring back and i am about to say "what the fu@k are you doing? I don't know you." and it hits me.

She is my DOCTOR. Like my primary care phyisician. I've been going to her for years. it was so surreal.

So we start chatting and she turns to me and says, "can i break hippa regulations?" I say sure and she turns to her friend and says "THIS is the girl who accidentally swallowed a straight pin while eating popcorn!". Awesome.

Later in the night, she comes up to me and she's sloppy drunk. She's slurring and I can barely understand her. Double awesome.

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! Wow. That would be sooooo weird! More importantly, what did the boots look like?!?! hehe j/k ...no seriously. :indifferent:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Wow .... that's wild. We don't really often think of people like our doctors actually having lives outside of the office. That is indeed awesome.

I hope I never see my doctor dressed like that, though .... seeing as how he's a man and all, that would really freak me out. ;)
  • _snw_
    Options
    Wow .... that's wild. We don't really often think of people like our doctors actually having lives outside of the office. That is indeed awesome.

I hope I never see my doctor dressed like that, though .... seeing as how he's a man and all, that would really freak me out. ;)

yeah, i've got no problem with them having an outside life, but i think the slutty outfit and drunken to the point of slurring is what weirded me out. Sure, I guess she should be allowed to have that life, but ugh. it was funny.

heh about seeing your man doctor dressed that way.
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    FRICKIN HILARIOUS I LOOOVE IT! :devil: I love random burny-face smileys at times like this
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

yeah, i've got no problem with them having an outside life, but i think the slutty outfit and drunken to the point of slurring is what weirded me out. Sure, I guess she should be allowed to have that life, but ugh. it was funny.

What I want to hear about is the awkwardness at your next check-up when you're dressed in little less than she was wearing.
  • rayzer1
    rayzer1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You didn't get a picture did you?
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wait just a minute.... you swallowed a straight pin while eating popcorn?!?!?!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,970 Member
    Options
    #1. You said she was cute.

#2. A straight pin?

#3. The stirrups are gonna make you think.

I :heart: this. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat story.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    LOL! I don't know what's more shocking. Your incident with popcorn or the slutty doctor??? I wonder if she ever dresses up as a slutty nurse for Hallowen lmao.... That is pretty dang awkward tho. I'm related to a few doctors and they would NEVER act that way. Just something she does herself and that defines her I guess lol. That will be an awkward appointment. I hope it was fun at least!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    nurse.gif
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's funny, thank god she didn't say something more embarrassing... Crazy times! I'd have been hanging around JUST TO SEE what all she got up to. ;)

I am in a roller derby league with some interesting women, and i can remember going out dancing with a pediatrician. Boy can she dance!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Love it!
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Yes, do tell!?!?!
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW random, just checked your progress pix, and i saw you on rollerskates too. Maybe you're a derby girl too? :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Show up to your next pelvic exam drunk.
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow well they are people too lmao. I would like to hear your story though.......
  • _snw_
    Options
    WOW random, just checked your progress pix, and i saw you on rollerskates too. Maybe you're a derby girl too? :)

Yup. I sure am!!!
  • _snw_
    Options

I was going to try avoiding my stupid explanation but telling it in my first post was kind of pertinant to the story :)

I make these cool blankets and I was sitting at the sewing machine. As I was pushing the material through, I was taking out the pins and dropping them in their box. Then I added popcorn to the mix. put pin away - pick up popcorn - stick in mouth - repeat. I guess I got a little confused with the order of my tasks. :embarassed:

What ensued was call to dr - trip to er - er immediately treating me like an emergency case, lays me in an inverted bed allowing gravity to help - went under anesthesia and they went down to pull it out of my stomach before it hit my intestines. No luck. I had to go through daily xrays to make sure it didn't perforate my system. Doc told me to check for it when i went to the bathroom and I point blank said "nope, not going to do that". It finally disappeared from my body in xray.
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hahahaha. So glad you are ok!!! Man I can barely manage to swallow a pill!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    One dr. that I never want to see like that is my soon to be mother in law... eek... I love her but that would be scarey... I am glad that it wasn't me, sorry for the nightmares you may have for the rest of you life because of that! lol