I need motivation and support

Options
I need support and motivation really bad ! Ok so I'm trying to not eat any junk food untill my b-day . My b-day is in December 22nd which is 1 & half week from know . But I'm going to celebrate it on Saturday . Which is going to be 2 weeks from know . Ok so I'm trying to eat clean , no junk food . And stay in my calorie intake so I can eat cake without felling bad .but it's really hard ! I always fell like pinging especially when my parents buy junk food ! And keep telling me to eat if I want to eat but I keep telling them they should at least help me with my diet but they never get it :(

Replies

• msbrowneyes85
    Options
    You just have to stick to your guns its YOUR body YOUR the one that has to live in it so dont let anyone including your parents make you feel like you need to eat something that is going to make you feel bad later. Just remember that you can have anything in moderation...so if its a big peice of cake then cut the peice your wanting to eat in half that way your atleast satisfying your cravings and not skipping them all together because then your going to end up binging as long as you stay with in your calorie intake your good. I will be a chocolate lover until the day I die :love: so i bought some diet hot chocolate with 25 cals and only 2 sugars which fills me up and takes care of my chocolate cravings. Do I still eat chocolate?? well of course just in moderation :happy: Good luck I know you can do it!!!
  • adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    We all have to do this for ourselves and no one else. But ultimately, we have to effect other people with our progress and results. So effect your parents. Keep going, keep pushing yourself and they'll catch on. Eventually, you will change their perspective and they'll gain what you accomplish.