anyone with joint pain?

Options
Hey ive been apart of MFP for three days now and when im doing my workouts i feel fine, but when im done about an hour or so later i start getting joint pain in my knees. Its not super painful but its definitely noticible as to when i walk. Does anyone else get this, or have had this happen, im super new to home exercise started off with cardio. If you could help it would be great! Thankyou all!

Replies

• bignas76
    bignas76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have severe athritis in my knees due to surgery and i was recommended some water exercises. I know what you saying to yourself. For me right now i cannot touch weights because of my back condition. Im in the water for 8-10 hours a week and im more tired on my water days than i am on my treadmill bike days. If your joints are bothering you try gettting in the water for a few weeks to give them a break. The water works wonders on my body.
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    Omg this is the exact thing I'm experiencing right now and idk why. I didn't have joint pain in my knees until I started to work out which I think I may be over doing it. you are right, its not excruciating pain I say to me its more life I can just feel my joints touching. More of a nagging pain. I'm trying to find some answers now. Thinking its probably we are over doing the cardio...