is this possible, is it a good idea?

Options
I have gone from 157lbs down to 125lbs but i seen to go up and down between 125 and 129, i am wanting to get to 120. I was thinking of writting all my weight losses down so i remember them but clearing all the weigh in's so that im back to the start then when i get to 120 i can store it all back in again, because if i see that my ticker is at the start it might make me work harder. Does this sound like a good idea, has anyone else done this? :bigsmile:

Replies

• SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandra from Scotland! If you think it will make you work harder then it IS a good idea! I have 22 lb to lose, but I like to set myself smaller goals of 5lb or so at a time so I don't get dis-heartened by the big numbers. :D
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm in scotland, and there's no harm trying
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Heck no...I wanna see every pound. Im totally visual though. Try it and if it doensn't work you can always change it back.
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like seeing the bigger numbers! But can totally see how that would be a motivator. Go for it Kirsty, when you set your mind to something then you usually achieve it. Bye bye 9lbs! X