The Firm

Options
Has anyone used 'The Firm"? I see there is a new one out that is supposed to be especially great but I am wondering if it is as good as they advertise. anyone?

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I've been doing The Firm since the late 80's. Although, I don't do them as often now as I used to (my preferences have gone more in the direction of outdoor workouts), I can vouch for the effectiveness of their workouts. I looked GREAT when I was doing nothing but the Firm. My favorites are still the ones they came out with in the mid 1990's.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I have 'the firm'kettlebells routine- it's a decent workout. By 'good' I suppose you mean effective? IMO the best, most effective workout is Jillian's 30 day shred. Takes only 20 mins and you WILL get results. All exercises you should be familiar with (until u get to the planks) it's not HARD.. it's ... challenging
    Any workout is good for you.
    Can't go wrong with Jillian
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I love The Firm and have some from the 80's,90s and 2000s. I found the majority of the old ones at thrift stores and than about 4 years ago bought the step with the incline and it came with a couple workouts. They all are really effective,love them!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    My girlfriend has the Firm workout tapes. Cardio, body sculpting and ab workout. Are these effective? Would you recommend I do one tape per day, then repeat? Almost an hour per tape. Can't wait to do ab workout for 55 minutes...ugh. I'm used to doing 30 Day Shred the last month for only 20 minutes of cardio, strength and abs all in the 20 min. But I will give these a try for a varied workout