Food confessions

Options
emmab0902
emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
What are you weirdest food likes??

I love eating lemons with the peel on (the ones with the soft thick peel) and also love mustard.

Not together though!

Replies

• Kichelchen
    Kichelchen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Salami dipped in hot chocolate... mmmmmmh :) Apparently Melon and ham is weird (my housemates keep telling me). And obviously the classic - gerkins & nutella (no, I'm not pregnant and I've never been^^)
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    takoyaki. common dish in japan made with squid. my boyfriend's mom makes it every so often and i LOVE it. :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i like spinach with feta cheese, red peppers , green peppers, onions, tomatoes and pineapple very light cheese on thin crust with no pizza sauce mm good
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Salami dipped in hot chocolate... mmmmmmh :) Apparently Melon and ham is weird (my housemates keep telling me). And obviously the classic - gerkins & nutella (no, I'm not pregnant and I've never been^^)

melon and ham isn't weird. i see chefs on tv make it occasionally and it's really good.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Salami in hot chocolate is freakin' weird. lol
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    takoyaki. common dish in japan made with squid. my boyfriend's mom makes it every so often and i LOVE it. :)

whoops. meant octopus not squid.
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What are you weirdest food likes??

I love eating lemons with the peel on (the ones with the soft thick peel) and also love mustard.

Not together though!

Oooh, you should be careful with the lemons - my cousin used to eat loads of citrus fruits with the peel still on them and it ate away all the enamel on his teeth.

Mustard is yum on many, many things.

I love just about everything that most people hate. My weirdest bad food habit I USED to have was dipping my ice cream into popcorn at the movies.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of these, apparently I'm a very weird eater.

Just off the top of my head:

I eat liver and pates with fruit, especially pears and apples
    Peanut butter + Sriracha is my favorite condiment
    Prunes wrapped in bacon
  • Kichelchen
    Kichelchen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Liver and fruit apparently works really well together (not that I know, I strongly dislike liver^^) and prunes and bacon really is weird!! :D (Although I shouldn't talk really :P)
  • fishndad
    fishndad Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & green olive sandwichs
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love pickle juice! Mmmm! I used to drink it straight out of the jar
    And cottage cheese, pickles and cheerios :)
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OK first of all are some of you pregnanat just kidding. i go through spurts of certain things. been along time since anything exotic.
    I love sardines on crackers with chopped dates. i also like that cheese in a can that comes out like whip cream
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    Apparently, according to my husband, the fact that I like peanut butter sandwiches with A1 sauce on them is weird.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love to peel the skin off of ham and chew on it. I also love the turkey butt. I have always loved the cartiledge and grissle off off bones....what can I say.....yumm! I dont eat that stuff anymore though:(
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I like dipping popcorn into sweet tea or diet soda
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Oh and I used to love cooked chicken feet too!!:blushing:
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i love lebanon sweet balogne and peanut butter, its soo good! my dads fam all eats it so i think i got it from them.. ive never met someone outside of the fam that ever tried it, and its delish!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This isn't really weird (IMO - but some people think it is)

I love fresh figs with goat cheese wrapped in prosciutto drizzled with balsamic vinegar... yum yum
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Mmmmm the classic pickle wrapped in a processed cheese slice!

Some of these are really...uummmm.....interesting lol!
  • prettier_me
    prettier_me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i love eating lemons with the peel too!