Wonder if it's all in my head...

Options
Though I have a long way to go, I wanted to post pictures of 15lbs lost. I can sometimes see a difference, but sometimes wonder if it's all in my head. What do you all think?

5me11-4-11295.jpg

10me12-8-11282.jpg

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    The first pic is a bit hard to see since you're wearing black, but it definitely looks like you've lost some "dunlop" in the waist!
  • you've definitely acquired more of a "figure" you seem smoother
  • yadicarter
    Options
    Here's one in a lighter shirt...

7me11-17-112876lbs.jpg
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!! I see a difference! You look great! Look how much belly you've lost! Keep it up!
  • Jamus35
    Options
    Remember that muscle weighs more than fat. You do see a difference My is transitioning and you are gaining muscle as you excercise. You can end up weighing the same, but you look and feel thinner, because you are! You are smaller in size by 22 lbs of fat and are more an efficiant fat burner with more muscle!:happy:
  • DawnDawn2011
    Options
    I know you have lost weight, and I know you are getting more fit too! When you were putting the order away yesterday I could tell that your fitness has improved! Keep at it you are doing a great job! It is good that you are documenting your progress!
  • vwhite33
    vwhite33 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference!! Keep up the good work!! :) you'll be at your goal in no time! <3
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Don't get discouraged, sometimes it takes awhile for the really noticeable results to show (people did not comment on my weight until I lost 20lbs). Keep up the hard work, you are doing great!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You look lots better with 22 lbs lost! Looks like it was a 22lb tire that is now gone! One step at a time! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!