Sunday Mini "Challenge"

Options
The challenge for today is:

Go for a nice leisurely walk for at least 30 min.

Winter update: Since it is getting cold and nasty in some places. If you can't walk then do something for yourself and relax for the 30 min specified time. Make sure you are relaxing though!

Do NOT log this walk as the point of this walk is just to relax and take time for yourself. I have seen enough of my friends exercise cals to know that a nice slow walk just taking things all in and relaxing is not going to burn that many cals and besides if your worried about your cals your not relaxing!

Remember, the Sunday "challenge" is about relaxation and stress relief.

My mini challenges are open to all.

Replies

• Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll have time to sit and watch the Eagles hopefully win(for once =P)! They are playing the dolphins after all... =)
  • BethN77
    BethN77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cool! I was planning on walking for at least that long today anyway! However, I was going to do it for the exercise. Since my hubby will be doing it with me, maybe it'll be both exercise & enjoyment!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I always read these challenges and today before opening this I said to myself I am actually gonna do it today, and guess what? I can do 30 minute walk, however does walking/jogging on a treadmill counts?
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I got mine done. Me and the daughter went Christmas shopping,