which language is this??

Options
Sebnem123
Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
Arash behet migam doosetit daram….
Tui ein donya faghat toro daram…’
Araaaaasshhhh….Bi to man tanhayam..
Gooshet ba man bashe, toro dost daram

it's part of lyrics of the song Ore Ore Bahore -Arash feat Helena...... but i dont know which language is it and i am interested in it...thanks

Replies

• kaiteggert
    kaiteggert Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is completely a guess, but I would have to say it's either Arabic or Hindi.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Yiddish? Total shot in the dark.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Did some research for you on Youtube - it's Farsi :)
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Farsi :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Google has a translater that can "detect" a language. It says its Indonesian, but it can't translate it.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Google has a translater that can "detect" a language. It says its Indonesian, but it can't translate it.

I know why....because it's Farsi lol. Being a smartypants, sorry.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    its an ancient language passed down from the elders. It translates to read "sugar and white carbs are NOT evil"
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options

it's part of lyrics of the song Ore Ore Bahore -Arash feat Helena...... but i dont know which language is it and i am interested in it...thanks

It translates as - Arash i tell you i love you, in this world only i have you, Arash - without you i am alone, listen to me - i love you.

Or therabouts :) Farsi
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Farsi is totally the language of love, and they have to be the most romantic and poetically aware people on the planet. Where else can you have a knowledgeable discussion about poetry with taxi drivers? :bigsmile:

I visited Hafez' tomb in Shiraz and it was packed with lovers, young and old, who were reading his works and reverently touching his tomb. I bought a copy of the Divan of Hafez and was incredibly moved by it.

Such a pity that politics get in the way of people's ability to visit and experience such an amazing culture.
  • Spearo
    Spearo Posts: 47
    Options
    Hafiz is my fave poet! Someday all people will understand what he was saying. Then we can all go to Shiraz if we like :)

And that was not Bahasa Indonesia (which is malay BTW).
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thanks ...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

It translates as - Arash i tell you i love you, in this world only i have you, Arash - without you i am alone, listen to me - i love you.

Or therabouts :) Farsi

I love this! Beautiful, and moving.