Newbie needing support

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and am looking for support as I go through this weight loss journey. I went to a company Christmas party last night and seeing the photos of myself made me want to cry--but it also served as a reality check that I needed to do something to make myself happier with ME! This looks like a great site and great people--I'm liking the food journal.

Replies

• turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    This site and people are awesome! You can do this! Feel free to friend me, I just started less than a month ago.
  • hnsmith89
    hnsmith89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's awesome you're wanting to take control :) Being in shape and healthy makes a world of difference in every aspect of life, I believe :)
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago and love the support and motivation - WELCOME (and I sent you a friend request : )
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Aww...I know what you mean by seeing photos and wanting to cry. You've come to the best place though! You'll see. The people are so inspiring and helpful. The tools are amazing.....by next Christimas your photos will be awesome!
  • glimmer01
    glimmer01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the best site ever for weight loss. When ever I stop logging in I don't do so well. So have fun and don't give up!
  • RoxyPenny
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and the words of support! Determined to hit the gym today--won't be crazy about it because that's what happened before--being gung ho and then losing steam. :frown: