I need help please !!!!!

Options
Ok so last weekend on Sunday and Saturday I ate so much junk food! And went over my calorie intake. Then I was like ok ima eat healthy tomorrow . But on Monday,tuesday and Wednesday I ate so much junk food again ! But then on thursday and Friday and saturday I ate really good and todAy [Sunday] I ate really bad :( my stomach hurts and it's plotted and i weighted my self this morning when I woke up and I was 110 and then I just did right know after I ate so much it said I gained 3lbs ! I'm really scared , I don't want to gain weight after all the hard work. Well I be ok if I eat good this week?

Replies

• ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine if you start eating healthily, sit down plan a whole week of meals, use leftovers where poss for lunch the next day (much easier) then shop for everything you need for this week from a list so you won't buy anything else, plan nice food that you like it shoul stop the fast food frenzie
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    You just need some willpower. Remove the junk from your home would be a good idea.
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's just waste and salt/water and not true weight gain, but it can stay if you keep up the bingeing. I usually drink a lot of water and maybe some juice as a mini cleanse after I've had a junky couple days. Then if you go back to your normal, healthy eating it will go away rather quickly.
  • brozer
    brozer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Throw out all that junk food and get back to healthy eating and you'll be just fine!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Consistency will pay off. This is not a race, this is a journey, a lifestyle change. Forgive yourself and make better choices.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine if you start eating healthily, sit down plan a whole week of meals, use leftovers where poss for lunch the next day (much easier) then shop for everything you need for this week from a list so you won't buy anything else, plan nice food that you like it shoul stop the fast food frenzie

In total agreement with this. Plus get rid of the junk food in the house if possible. Get some extra exercise if you can. Get out of this loop and you'll be fine.
  • coolnurse75
    coolnurse75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. Ive been there. Im starting over again myself. Remember, this is a marathon not a sprint. Little steps at a time. food in moderation and even the healthy stuff. and throw some exercise in there too. we are all here for ya!!!:happy:
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    Agree....banish unnecessary and junky food from your house. Take snacks with you everywhere so you don't feel like you have to stop somewhere unhealthy. I have taken string cheese, mini carrots, baggies of cereal, baby food snacks (dried fruit- taste pretty good), etc. Plan your meals, shop once and take leftovers for lunch. Mark on your calendar healthy eating days and poor eating days. Look for a pattern and work on breaking any unhealthy patterns that exist. Rely on friends to help keep you on track. Write down what you want to eat and it's calorie count before you eat it. Really think if you want to stay heavy because of that. Lot's of tricks and tips. It just comes down to being prepared and staying strong.
    Good luck!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    You need to stop blaming the FOOD, and start looking at what you're eating.

There isn't a "program" in the world that will help you if you keep stuffing yourself with junk............sorry if I sound unsympathetic, but we ALL have bad days, and you need to stop whining and start doing!

This is my "get tough" message for the day!!! lol.