130lbs to go!

Options
So I'm Jen. I have technically been a member since August, but actively since mid-November. I am using the weight management program thru my Dr.'s office. I'm supposed to be excersizing 3x a week and eating 1200 calories a day. I don't know how I would track that without mfp.. weight watchers made it fairly simple and i still couldn't accurately track then! I topped the scale at 282.. and got scared. I'm 29 years old and very healthy.. for now. I decided enough is enough and have lost about 10lbs the past 3 weeks. I can't wait to lose more! hopefully I'll have some amazing before and after pics to show in the next year or so!

Replies

• 08caseyk
    Options
    So I'm Jen. I have technically been a member since August, but actively since mid-November. I am using the weight management program thru my Dr.'s office. I'm supposed to be excersizing 3x a week and eating 1200 calories a day. I don't know how I would track that without mfp.. weight watchers made it fairly simple and i still couldn't accurately track then! I topped the scale at 282.. and got scared. I'm 29 years old and very healthy.. for now. I decided enough is enough and have lost about 10lbs the past 3 weeks. I can't wait to lose more! hopefully I'll have some amazing before and after pics to show in the next year or so!

I didn't go to the doctors, but i felt so fed up with my body that i decided to lose weight.
    I'm 5'2 and 21. I started my weight loss journey on october 3rd of this year weighing in at 278...
    But now i'm 231 as of yesterdays weigh in. I still have such a long way to go tho lol. Can't wait to see your transformation on here!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Hey -- I'm 25, married, no kids, and started exactly a week ago. I find it really daunting to see how much weight I need to lose! I need to set small goals for myself because I think it will be easier to accomplish that way! I'll send you a request! :-)
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from! I am 25 married with one child. I topped the scale at 286.6. I have lost 26 lbs so far and now weigh 261. I still have a long way to go, and sometimes thinking about that makes me crazy, but then I remember how far I have come already and that gives me courage. Feel free to add me!!!

-Tasha
  • jenslife82
    Options

I didn't go to the doctors, but i felt so fed up with my body that i decided to lose weight.
    I'm 5'2 and 21. I started my weight loss journey on october 3rd of this year weighing in at 278...
    But now i'm 231 as of yesterdays weigh in. I still have such a long way to go tho lol. Can't wait to see your transformation on here!
    almost 50lbs! thats awesome :) i cant wait either!
  • jenslife82
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from! I am 25 married with one child. I topped the scale at 286.6. I have lost 26 lbs so far and now weigh 261. I still have a long way to go, and sometimes thinking about that makes me crazy, but then I remember how far I have come already and that gives me courage. Feel free to add me!!!

-Tasha
    thank you! i love that we're not alone on here! great job with 26lbs! ((108 sticks of butter lol))
  • 08caseyk
    Options

almost 50lbs! thats awesome :) i cant wait either!
    It was hard at first, but after the second week i wasn't really even craving anything sweet anymore. I guess its becoming a habit now or something. But remember don't get discouraged about getting on the scale and not seeing a change. because you'll be gaining muscle aswell. Your measurements are what matter lol. And thank you. I feel so great now
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options

-Tasha
    thank you! i love that we're not alone on here! great job with 26lbs! ((108 sticks of butter lol))

Haha, I LOVE that you put out the sticks of butter! :)
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options

-Tasha

Haha, I LOVE that you put out the sticks of butter! :)

Haha I have never looked up how many sticks of butter that is. That is awesome!! LOL
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey :) you can do this... I can see you are determined so I hope your 2012 brings fabulous results :)