I really need to succeed!

Options
:bigsmile: Hi, I'm new here. My wife has used the site for the last few months and has lost inches and lbs. I am at the point that I need to lose weight or things will start to go wrong with my body. I'm carring 40-50 extra lbs and it can't be good for my knees. i've gone up and down in weight all my life and I want to keep it off this time. Chocolate is my big weekness! I'm looking forward to using MFP.

Replies

• yoyoguy
    yoyoguy Posts: 2
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi, I'm new here. My wife has used the site for the last few months and has lost inches and lbs. I am at the point that I need to lose weight or things will start to go wrong with my body. I'm carring 40-50 extra lbs and it can't be good for my knees. i've gone up and down in weight all my life and I want to keep it off this time. Chocolate is my big weekness! I'm looking forward to using MFP.
  • TexasLaneys
    TexasLaneys Posts: 43
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :smile:
  • brookie823
    brookie823 Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to succeed too. I just joined on a recommendation of a friend. Good luck.
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just joined tonight and have even more to take off then that. I really believe exercise is the key - we all need to just start moving more than the day before - little/lifelong changes - not diets. Good Luck!
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome! I'm sure your wife has told you how great this site is, so good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: