New

Options
I am new to this site and really hope that the tools that it has to offer can help me to lose weight. I am a younger guy and weigh over 400 lbs.. I have struggled with my weight for a very long time. I seem to always find excuses of why I dont lose wight but I have finally decided that I want to lose it.

Replies

• mrbeef87
    mrbeef87 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to this site and really hope that the tools that it has to offer can help me to lose weight. I am a younger guy and weigh over 400 lbs.. I have struggled with my weight for a very long time. I seem to always find excuses of why I dont lose wight but I have finally decided that I want to lose it.
  • angele
    angele Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi . i joined yesterdaybut have been trying at the gym and diet on and off this timefor 2 months. its hard ut come here for help. thatswhat i'm going to try and do this time. i believe we can do it! good luck.
  • brookie823
    brookie823 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just joined and am hoping for success too. Good luck.
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome! you're in the right place to succeed, so you've made an important first step. best of luck to you
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello welcome to this great site and goodluck to you :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
    Just like you, I have a lot of weight to lose... but this site has really helped me get going in the right direction. I am hoping to break the 20lbs mark when I weigh in tomorrow. Stick with it and you can have great success. Best of luck to you and remember, you can do it!:drinker: