Friends Needed

Options
Hello everyone. I've just recently joined MyFitnessPal and looking to meet new people who are trying to get fit and eat healthy. Need to get more motivated here. I started back in may with eating better. My starting weight was 220 and now at 180. Still looking to get to 170ish Looking to find people who want to share tips, workouts, and new food recipes etc. Want to know anymore just ask. Hope to see you around

Replies

• curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll be your add friend. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    added.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I also added you
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi and welcome i added you.
  • Emllynn
    Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a noob too..looking for friends and motivation.
  • bjpbunny
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I am fairly new too, I will ad you.
  • OrangeUK
    Options
    Anyone on here.. Feel free to add me.

So long as you will stay active! Had too many inactivities before. :)
  • Jfeickert
    Options
    I'm new where too. I've added you.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here can add me as well, I need all the help I can get!!!
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Adding. : )
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here.. Feel free to add me.

So long as you will stay active! Had too many inactivities before. :)

Same here, if you would like to add me feel free. I'm on MFP every day, love to run, exercise, etc. I have 3 half-marathons planned for next year :)
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've just recently joined MyFitnessPal and looking to meet new people who are trying to get fit and eat healthy. Need to get more motivated here. I started back in may with eating better. My starting weight was 220 and now at 180. Still looking to get to 170ish Looking to find people who want to share tips, workouts, and new food recipes etc. Want to know anymore just ask. Hope to see you around

Hey im in the same boat as i just recently joined a few days ago and my starting weight was around 215-220 and looking to have my goal weight at around 170ish looking for more support and so on
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    welcome to MFP great place to be apart of... I will add you and im here for any support and motivation needed and if anyone else would like to add me please do :smile:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I always welcome FR's. Sent you one.
  • SapphireJade
    Options
    i am more than willing add me for support and friend ship
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • DanaLow
    DanaLow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. Looking forward to working with everyone. We have all taken a big step. Some of us have tried to lose weight but for one reason or another have not had the results we were hoping for. Together we can help each other, encourage one another. We can achive great things. We will be successful. Please add me as your friend.
  • Isisnile
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.