Food confessions

Options

Replies

• angeleyez77
    angeleyez77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lettuce and peauntbutter sandwitches or lettuce with PB by itself :) Hot Sauce on bread or buns.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Haha I have too many of these to count!
    --Egg whites and ketchup
    --Sweet cereal dipped in cottage cheese
    --Mustard on mushrooms/cucumber/tomato
    --I put salsa on everything...
    --Garlic powder on apples
    --Tuna and garlic powder on apples (One of the most delicious things ever- try it!)

I'll come back when I think of more :D
  • kmboffice88
    Options
    I'll put ketchup on steamed broccoli. I love it so much!
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    pickles are the best! barely any calories, and if you are hankerin' for a snack, they fit the bill :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Peanutbutter spread on cheese slices:love:
  • onefourone
    Options
    Pepsi and Milk mixed together.. I love it
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate fudge and Miller beer. Not that I do that much anymore...Sigh...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    If I make myself one of these (and occasionally I still do), my husband says it grosses him out and it's freaking weird. What can I say? It's a southern thing.

2325018705_cd732f52dd.jpg
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    And I thought that my snack of pickles dipped in barbeque sauce disturbed some people :laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    tuna & cottage cheese
    pop tarts & dark choc dreams pb
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Always loved vanilla yogurt and chunky peanut butter! Nobody had ever told me they eat it too til MFP :)
  • afawn
    afawn Posts: 12
    Options
    i love all mustards: )
  • amilynnM
    amilynnM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid the only way I would eat broccoli was if my mom put some Italian salad dressing on it, so I still do that today. I didn't realize it was weird until I was having dinner with family and my boyfriend and when my aunt gave me the dressing for my broccoli he thought I was nuts.

I like to eat french fries with ketchup/mustard together, mayonnaise or honey. And sweet and sour sauce from McDonald's. Also I have occasionally dipped those fries into my McFlurry, which is surprisingly tasty.
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love to peel the skin off of ham and chew on it. I also love the turkey butt. I have always loved the cartiledge and grissle off off bones....what can I say.....yumm! I dont eat that stuff anymore though:(

LOL...we would fight over the rind in my house growing up! Gotta tell ya if I still made that (which I did after my mom) I would still eat it..knowing it's PURE fat!!! I used to eat the butt from turkey too when I was a kid.

Now I don't have too many that I'm aware of...I don't like my food touching though...everything needs it's proper place on my plate!
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like to dip my salty french fries in oreo milkshakes. <33
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Ketchup with.....everything....lol :D
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Very thin sliced meats on a peanut butter sandwich. Yum!! I don't eat any condiments at all so this is as close as i get.

I don't get to eat this anymore since i started eating healthier, but i use to love dipping my chicken nuggets from wendy's into a chocolate frosty. Weird, i know.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    takoyaki. common dish in japan made with octopus. my boyfriend's mom makes it every so often and i LOVE it. :)

Jealous!

My favorite snack is dried squid.

My weirdest food is probably the sandwiches I make with chopped raw onion and honey mustard. I also sometimes mix a bit of butter, brown sugar, and flour to make something that tastes like cookie dough.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I don't get to eat this anymore since i started eating healthier, but i use to love dipping my chicken nuggets from wendy's into a chocolate frosty. Weird, i know.

This isn't weird, it's AH-MAZE-ING. :laugh:
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    SHERRYBERRY11 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    MUSTARD & DILL SARDINES...THEIR DELICIOSO!!!!!! :tongue: