Before and After with lots of Pics

Options

Replies

• Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh my you look unbelievably amazing!!!! & so does your husband. You even look younger!!!! Job well done. What ab exercise do you do? Please tell =)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Your looking amazing,see hard work and good diet is the way to go. :happy:
  • rose_kassar
    rose_kassar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow, you both look amazing! Thanks for sharing your inspiring journey!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
    Can I ask what workouts you do please?
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job. You both look awesome!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing! Congratulations to you both. Thanks for posting, it has inspired me anew. :)
  • angelicag
    Options
    You look so great! 107 is incredible! My goal weight is 140 which is your starting weight haha! When I am 140 I am a size 4 which is perfect for me. Very inspiring. Hot mama!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback :-) You're all so great :-) Lots of question about my workout routine and "diet" so I will try to answer as short and sweet as possible :-)

I try to eat as healthy as possible within reason... this doesn't mean I deprive myself from goodies. I eat lean meats and often go on a 30day "diet" of no red meats, no alcohol, and tons of water.. I really think this helps to detox my body and get the results I am wanting while lifting weights and toning my core. When not on this diet I drink at min. 2 liters of water a day.. ok sometimes I don't hit that goal but I am human right :-) I try to limit my red meats to a couple-few times a month if that... To get good abs and consistent results you have to eat healthy.. not just once or twice a week but consistently, and like I said this doesn't mean deprive yourself from treats. Just make good choices and treat yourself in moderation.

As for my workout routine. I am a BIG no HUGE fan of circuit training! I feel to obtain maximum results you have to mix cardio and weights into your routine and its even better to do them together for max fat burning. I know most say to take a rest day from working certain muscle groups but my abs are pretty much worked every day I love zumba! It is a great cardio workout and does wonders for your core :-) but I also do lots of crunches and sit-ups. (Abs are really made in the kitchen...so keep that in mind) eat lean meats get your protein, and keep lots of raw veggies on hand for snacking.

I also really enjoy long runs when the weather permits.. so far my record is 7 miles in about 45-50 min :-) I've only been running for about a year and when I started out I could barely do a mile without feeling like I was going to drop down dead LOL.. but like with everything dedication is key :-) and it is so important to try to push yourself do better every time. If I run 6 miles one day the next time I will do no less than 6.5... If I do 30 sit-ups in a row one day I will do no less than 35 the next. You will never change if you don't push yourself to do better...

so what workouts do I like... here is a list Zumba (I do it everyday in addition to whatever else I have planned) Jillian Michaels: 30DS, Ripped in 30, and Yoga Meltdown. Butt Bible (this has literally reshaped my butt , if you would like to see those before and after pics just let me know) Tae Bo with billy blanks, Lifting weights and my newest addition The Rack :-)

Hope this answers the question you all had :-) Thanks again for all the wonderful comments <3

~Ana
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    WOW! You both look so young after! This is seriously inspirational!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!! I am sure that took a lot of sweat and hard work and I am sure you are so proud.
    What a great inspiration.
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing and the amazing role models you will be for your children now!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    WOW! This is inspiring! Just wondering what you did when you posted the pic saying "yes blood sweat and tears in the process". Wondering how many more tears I'll need. :)
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fantastic!!! Way to go! :) Ahh, thanks for helping me picture what it might look like for me to see my own abs! :D

Adding: how tall are you?
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic! Congrats!!!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! My hibby and I are doing it together as well it feels amazing to have someone on the ride with you and wants to change his lifestyle as well makes it so much easier!! Great job you look great!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    (vigorously clapping!!!) You both look great!!!!
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Your abs are awesome! Along with everything else, of course! Beautiful :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!