dec 1st 2010 compared to dec 1st 2011

Options
Wow, so i knew i was really big after having my daughter dec 1st 2009. id gained 74lbs from having preclamsia. my weight after giving birth was a whopping 259lbs!! i'd struggled to lose weight my entire life but it was even harder after having my daughter. i lost some of the weight from 2009 to my daughters 1st birthday in 2010 but i was still well over 200 pounds. i joined MFP June 20th, 2011 and have lost 46lbs so far. since having Kolbi(my daughter) ive lost 93lbs but still have a ways to go.... the first picture isnt at my highest weight but i just wanted to show the difference from year to year.

every year on Kolbis birthday we're going to take her to have family photos done. (my chubby cheeks make it look like i have a major lazy eye in both pictures, lol.)
this is december 1st 2010

p11097ta104177_12_0.jpg

this is december 1st 2011

pic1.jpg

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely stunning! You must have worked so hard, and it shows! Well done, you're a true inspiration!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    wow you look great and your daughter is adorable!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • lowerbsnow
    lowerbsnow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wonderful difference! Way to go!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Awesome Photos! Thanks for sharing! Amazing Job! Congratulations!
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful!!
  • xhellokittycatx
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    You look amazing!! You seriously inspire me so much, all your crazy workouts you do make me wanna try harder. So glad your my friend on here! :)
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    You look amazing!! You seriously inspire me so much, all your crazy workouts you do make me wanna try harder. So glad your my friend on here! :)

awww thank you!! u really inspire me too. when im feeling lazy and have no energy ur 'cheering' and ur dedication always encourages me to get off my butt and 'just do it'. lol. thank you soo much for being such a fabulous friend♥
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!!!! you look amazing girl!!! you can really tell the difference! I'm so so so proud of you and how far you have come! very inspirational and never giving up! love you girl!!! xxxx
  • peaceinside
    Options
    You look great! Beautiful family, keep up the good work!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Wow you look great! And your daughter is SO adorable!
  • sweets2001
    Options
    You look great and have a beautiful family! Keep it up!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Great job!! And your daughter is sooooo cute!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You look lovely! Great work!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, in your face alone there's a big difference. =) You look gorgeous girl! .... And I love your hair lighter also =P
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!