:) new here - need friends

Options
Hi all :smile: I'm new to this site. I finally made the decision to get back on track after being stuck in a rut a really bad one. I had been lacking motivation and it all went down hill from there. So new friends are welcome so we can accomplish our goals together. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am starting to add friends to help in my journey as well. You don't know how much it helps to know that someone is "watching" until there isn't anyone. I like seeing when my friends exercise and lose and it makes me want to, too. My friends in real life haven't been as active on here as much so I'm starting to add more MFP buddies, too. I will add you.
  • bluejuiseritsma
    bluejuiseritsma Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We can do this, you guys! :bigsmile:
  • kozlinski40
    kozlinski40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome glad to have you on board. You can do it just stay focus and motivated and you can reach the goals you've set. GOOD LUCK..
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: welcome to the mfp family
  • SapphireJade
    Options
    feel free to add me i am always looking for more friends
  • abracasqueak
    Options
    Will power is among numbers boosts your own! We can do it, I know it!
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i newer too. Mind if i add you?
  • AcidTrip
    Options
    Add me! I need new friends as well :)
  • pinguina8
    pinguina8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm relatively new to MFP as well, I'm on my 15th day of logging :) Good luck on your journey!!
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    hi, i have been only on here for about 2 weeks so would love to have you as a friend .... :smile:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hey! im athena and been here 66 days add me if u like :p)
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've been slow to add new friends, kept my group small in the beginning but I have now found that having the mutual support really is beneficial! I am always looking for new friends to support and support me so add me if you want, ill push you the best I can to be the best you can be! :)
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Me too!!! Only started yesterday, so this is all new to me too, and it would be great to have some mfp friends to support. All my friends are really thin and fit (Iron man/ marathon athletes) And then there's me!!! LOL
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Never hurts to have more friends . Welcome to the mfp family . Add me up everybody . We can all learn from each other and accomplish so much more as a group then solo . Let's get burnin'!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone! We can all use support
  • blsawyer
    Options
    Would love the support and motivation as well always makes you feel great when you have amazing
    People behind you the whole way

Add me :)
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Would love the support and motivation as well always makes you feel great when you have amazing
    People behind you the whole way

Add me :)

So true.... feel free to add me too
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm sorta new also :)
  • Sassynativegirl
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also. I definitely can use the help with the holidays being here. lol
  • csp036
    Options
    Please add me also. I am a newbie.