Plantar Faciitis

Options
2»

Replies

• Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    Orthodics , exercises-stretches and a few months time.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    The orthotics do help quite a bit! So did dropping some pounds in my case. I had luck with the shots lasted about 3weeks before it would get servers pain again.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I got plantar faciitis last year right before I ran a half marathon! I wore a brace to sleep, and rolled my foot on a water bottle full of frozen water twice a day (as well as a tennis ball) don't ask me why, but this really helps! GOOD LUCK!
  • Teach4Hisglory
    Teach4Hisglory Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just received a pair of Kenkoh shoes as a gift from my wonderful mother. She knew I was in serious pain, and went on a mission to find a viable solution. After a few days in the shoes and LOTS of water and stretching, I'm feeling MUCH better. I hope you can find a good solution!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    These are some great tips..I have suffered from it a couple years.. got a shot in it last year and it was gone for about 8months until I started working out hard again..so I had a shot 3 weeks ago and no relief :( I think I might try the night splint. It is getting so bad that I am afraid I will have to stop working out