helpful hints?

Options
just received my 30 day shred in the mail.. so excited.. any helpful hints??

Replies

• alisoncarl
    alisoncarl Posts: 89
    Options
    just received my 30 day shred in the mail.. so excited.. any helpful hints??
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When starting out - don't do it every day - maybe every other day? My knees and calves just killed me when I started out and I did it every day. There is a lot of jumping so be very careful of your knees. I was also very excited so I really threw myself into the workouts. Try to pace yourself - you don't want to hurt yourself. Other than that - work your way into it - it is an absolutely fabulous workout. I can now do all three levels and I mix it up constantly by changing levels. I do one level every day as a quick workout each morning. It is a great way to wake up!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    Dont give up! It does get easier!

My legs were so wobbly the first day!!! I dont do it every day but at least three times a week mixed in with other things. If you cant do all the moves just modifiy them a bit; at least thats what I have done till I get stronger :blushing:

It is worth the effort!
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    just be ready, the 1st time I did it I was like "whoa!" and I couldn't walk down stairs for 3 days. It is still hard, but I can do it much easier now!
  • alisoncarl
    alisoncarl Posts: 89
    Options
    has anyone actually lost the 20 lbs like it says you will?