i was bad today

Options
WifeNMama
WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
I ate fudge, a two bite cheesecake, drank a coke and topped it off with a three pack of Lindor milk chocolate. I feel like I should regret the Lindor, but I really can't. :-P

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I knew I shouldn't have come here. A chocolate craving just grabbed me by the throat as I read this. Excuse me. There's a hershey bar calling my name.
  • CurlyQTee
    Options
    Ha. I'm right there with you. Tomorrow starts another day. Thank God. It will be a much better week for me once all these parties are over. :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I knew I shouldn't have come here. A chocolate craving just grabbed me by the throat as I read this. Excuse me. There's a hershey bar calling my name.

Mwahahahaha oh the power.... :devil: :tongue:
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yep, my parents brought us the most amazing fudge brownies this weekend and I did my part in helping to polish them off. On top of that was no bake cookies I'd made already, pizza, and soda. Sigh. This was probably the worst I've been in a long time and I do believe in cheat days, but I can't help to feel a bit guilty! It's true though, tomorrow is new day, and one day of poor eating isn't going to make me fat! Actually I think these days help to make you stronger, it's all in how you deal with them. It's very easy to fall back into bad eating habits, but if you can bounce right back after cheating, I think that says good things about the change you've made to your lifestyle!