New User

Options
Hi. I registered for the site a couple of weeks ago, but I am only now starting to really use it. It helps a lot to see how many calories are going in and out every day. I have health issues beyond my weight that limit my activities, so I have to make the most out of the ones I can do. It's great to see how this affects my daily calories.

Replies

• tigraine
    tigraine Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi. I registered for the site a couple of weeks ago, but I am only now starting to really use it. It helps a lot to see how many calories are going in and out every day. I have health issues beyond my weight that limit my activities, so I have to make the most out of the ones I can do. It's great to see how this affects my daily calories.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    This site was DEF an eye opener to me! I hope it'll give you the help that you need. GOOD LUCK! :wink:
  • jrs_lovely1
    jrs_lovely1 Posts: 35
    Options
    This is a great site and I hope that you get the best useout of it. I have been a memeber ince last year and I JUST found the community. LOL. such a great tool to be able to meet other people who have similar goals for encourgment and supprt.

Best wishes to you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • tigraine
    tigraine Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks. I really do need some support if I'm going to make it. I have some great family and friends, but none of them are currently on weight loss journeys. It's nice to share this experience.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It really is nice to have someone who can relate! Good luck!