9.5 months; 56.4lbs (A Before & During)

Options
Good morning, all :D
It's finals week and I'm procrastinating!

Starting weight: 185lbs. (the before picture is 4.5lbs less, but that doesn't make a difference)
Current weight/Lowest weight: 128.6lbs

I'm not nearly done-- I'm trying to get to 100lbs (I'm 5'1.5", don't lecture me on healthy BMIs and realistic goals etc.-- I'm tired of hearing it). I'm currently trying to maintain 128 for a few days and then get down to 125 by the end of December, which should be fun... But yeah. It's still hard to see a change or even feel one.

16kstpl.jpg
2psf52p.png

I can't believe my calves used to touch. Working on a full gap, there. Muahaha.

Replies

• healthystephie
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on the 56.4 lbs lost ♥ (and a high five for being a fellow shortie)
  • kylexii
    Options
    You look fantastic! & congratulations! you're doing really great! truly inspiring :) what did you do to lose weight? :)
  • spacevulture
    spacevulture Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on the 56.4 lbs lost ♥ (and a high five for being a fellow shortie)
    Thank you! <3 I can never find any short people on here, haha
    You look amazing! & congratulations on losing so much weight, you're doing great! :) what did you do to lose weight? :)
    Thank you so much :) I cut out bread/pasta/rice/cereals (and I rarely eat them now), and I'm pretty much a pescetarian otherwise! I started playing rugby, and I go to the gym with varying frequency :P Just eatin' like a bird and gettin' off my butt I guess, haha.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation - go girl! p.s. I'm short too!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 too! Congrats on your weight loss, you look great!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING!!! :heart:

My only advice would be to continue to track your progress with photos, because as lean as you are now, I can't see where you could possibly remove another 28 pounds. You might reach your ideal body before you reach your ideal weight.
  • mommy2jkserjlja
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job. WTG!
  • Loridmer
    Loridmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing..I am trying to kick my carb addiction, but its tough!
  • spacevulture
    Options
    Firstly, thank you so much, everyone! This is so motivating! Sometimes I really need a kick in the butt when I can't see how far I've come.
    Wow! You look AMAZING!!! :heart:

My only advice would be to continue to track your progress with photos, because as lean as you are now, I can't see where you could possibly remove another 28 pounds. You might reach your ideal body before you reach your ideal weight.

<3 many thanks. I'm still quite jiggly, I assure you :laugh: I forgot to take a side picture before I drank tea and got all bloaty :grumble:
    Awesome job! You look amazing..I am trying to kick my carb addiction, but its tough!
    It really was the hardest thing for me to do. It's easiest (or rather was easiest for me) just to go cold turkey. Give up the bread, chain it up, what ever needs be done, and then once you've realized you don't need it and that it doesn't "control" you, slowly reintroduce it into your diet. Takes time.
  • jacqueline08
    Options
    You did an amazing job and you're an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • jessiesheik
    Options
    Blimey you look brilliant! Congrats keep it up :)
  • spacevulture
    Options
    Thank you all!
    (I read "blimey" with a full-on accent and it made my day, haha!)
  • spacevulture
    Options
    A side picture from not so long ago, actually!:
    tumblr_lvfrdjYwdA1qhyu7no1_500.png
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing. what a fantastic loss. you have done so well.
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, well done!
  • spacevulture
    Options
    Thank you guys so much :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!