What's your favorite healthy food/meal?!

Options
2»

Replies

• pixydoodle
    Options
    I like a nice salad made with lots of fresh veggies and leftover grilled chicken with newmans own oliveoit and vinegar dressing for lunch - mmmm yummy!
  • myshell26
    Options
    Swordfish. It's mild, delicious and very lean. : ) Just throw it in the oven with some onions, olive oil, paprika, black pepper, lemon slices and a bay leaf. So yummy!
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    Jicama! I swear I'm addicted to it!!!

you are a genesis! i forgot all about jicama and how much i love it. thanks for the reminder, :smile: will be picking one up today when i go food shopping.
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and sugar free chocolate pudding - aka - chocolate covered strawberries!

No idea who I saw post that on here, but you're my most favorite person ever!
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i dream of natural crunchy peanut butter on whole wheat cinnamon bread. so good.
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Swordfish. It's mild, delicious and very lean. : ) Just throw it in the oven with some onions, olive oil, paprika, black pepper, lemon slices and a bay leaf. So yummy!

The problem with swordfish is that it's one of the worst fish in terms of being laden with mercury. It's also usually caught irresponsibly.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Homemade granola mixed in with some Greek yogurt.

My new favorite snack.

I am also slowly building a like for popcorn with spices rather than buckets of bitter and salt.
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    bananas.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Currently, I'd say it's oatmeal and craisins. I have quick oats for breakfast and then steel cut oats in the evening.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Chobani Greek Yogurt- cherry and Kashi Golean Crisp - Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal, fills ya up and keeps ya going!