Replies

• Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS! :)
    <3
  • RadBarb
    Options
    I am new too...day one for me. I am not even 100% sure how this works, but could use friends and a support system! Have a wonderful week!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week, add me as well!!!
  • BORICUACHULA
    Options
    Welcome dear! Good luck on your journey! We can do this mama! Feel free to add me as well as everyone who replied to this post! I'm always up for new friends!! Lets go hard!
  • missymugs
    Options
    hey anyone can add me
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me - anyone. I am always looking for friends for encouragement and support. It sure helps:)
  • Kathy4c
    Options
    you may add me , i have been using this for a while, but dont know how to add people or change my measurements or anyting like that, lol..
  • slimgirl19
    Options
    glad to have you join . you can add me if you want !!!!! i can always use more friends :flowerforyou:
  • tarajenee
    tarajenee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Tara. 23, I gained 60 nassstay pounds when I got pregnant and just had my son Ashton in October! Now I'm determined to lose it all plus more: ). Need friends and support please add me!!!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and figure we can all use support on the weight loss journey. I'll send you and friend request :)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im from England and struggle to stay motivated but using this site have seen good results x
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    To All the Newbies...

Welcome to this fabulous group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Feel free to add me, just joined back today been so unmotivated but today is day 1 again and hello healthier me :) well thats what I keep telling myself :)
  • Silverhillbilly
    Options
    Welcome - please feel free to add me - Good Luck!