Late Introductions

Options
Welcome ALL. I didn't officially introduce myself when I first join MFP, but hello to all! I've been on the program for 15 days and I've lost 10 lbs. I've been down this road before, so I won't start celebrating yet. This is something I usually do -- self sabotage. But not this time. This time is the charm! I am so excited to get started before the first of the year, and know that I can go into the holidays without blind recklessness toward eating. The motivation and encouragement that I get from reading the posts are so inspiring, so if you don't mine another friend, please add me and I will do the same.

13107194.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nita, am 53yo (Will be 54 in Jan.). Would love to have you as a friend. I value all of my friends but really enjoy having friends who are near my age. Look over my profile. I'll send you a friends request.
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request - nice to meet you:)
  • brookiesmommy310
    Options
    Hello...I've been keeping track of my calorie intake through this site for years and lost 45 lbs. Lately though I haven't been very motivated to exercise or keep track of what I'm eating. My clothes are actually starting to get tight and I'm terrified. I've always battled my weight and been plus size. For the first time in my life I'm not and I'm afraid without support I will be again! Please friend me if you want to chat together and share health tips.
    I can't do this alone anymore! Especially with the holidays coming!
  • kendi07
    Options
    looking for some new fitness friends to help with accountability =) I am a strong person but sometimes when i am going at this alone i tend to say well no one will know but me.. I am ready for this change and have been for sometime, If anyone is interested send me a friend request =)