Finals week... Food help!

Options
I've noticed when I eat healthier it seems easier to think and learn. IDK if there's science to that or not... Just curious, are there certain foods that help out or does anyone have any meal plans to suggest for finals week at school?

Replies

• morgandy
    Options
    Carbs and protein!!! :D I'm so proud of myself, because normally my studying habits assume jube jubes and energy drinks are a food group. Last week was my big studying week for finals and I didn't crave sugar at all (though, I couldn't eliminate the energy drinks). What was different for me this year was that instead of my normal P & J sandwiches, my loving partner took it upon himself to make me leftover dinner lunches that usually consisted of a protein and carb. For example, for a couple days I had leftover bison meat and mashed potatoes. I felt great! The protein kept me full and the carbs kept me going.

Good luck on your finals!!
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks! What are some carb options that are still healthy?
  • backstreet1008
    Options
    Thanks! What are some carb options that are still healthy?

Fruits and veggies are carbs! I'm loading up on them as this is my finals week too and eating them keeps me focused. I also love to start my day off with a big bowl of oatmeal (without added flavorings).