First Major Goal MET!!

Options
As of this morning I am now under 200lbs!! 198!!! :D

I weighed myself on Friday, hoping to see a loss...but that's not what happened. But I didn't gain...I was still at 200lbs. This morning I thought "what the heck" and weighed myself again...and to my surprise the scale read below 200!! I actually stood on the scale for a good amount of time, because I couldn't believe I actually did it!!

I am extremely happy and pretty proud of myself. I never thought I would be here or actually go through with it for as long as I have.

I would like to thank all my MFP friends for all the encouragement and motivation you guys have given me. Seeing all of your successes and continued successes is very inspiring. And of course to my bestest friend ever, Janie!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here at all!!

That is all...I was just really excited and had to share my FIRST MAJOR SCALE VICTORY!! :D

Replies

• kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! I can't wait until I get there :)
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Woo, hoo! I've already told you I am so proud of you and congratulations but I will do so again! (<-- That was me doing so again.) And no need to thank me at all! I am happy that you are doing this journey with me, it gives me motivation to continue, whereas I probably would have quit long ago.((:

I can't wait until summer, where we can continue with our running and maybe run a 5K!

I'm so happy that it's happening for you! You work hard, are too kind, and no one deserves to accomplish their goals as much as you do.

Love you, best friend.
    Janie
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I actually hit this same goal with the same weight on Friday! I had to take a pic:

ONEderland.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!