Biggest Looser for Kinect

Options
Anyone using biggest looser? How do you log your exercise? Using the calories they give you or by finding the exercise in the database and putting in your time. Example: Doing circuit training for 20 minutes. The games calories or the websites estimate. I've been using the games. Is there a more accurate way to do this? Would a pedometer be helpful? Also, if using this give me an add :)

Replies

• Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    im using biggest loser for the wii.....add me if you like
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I don't have that game, but I use the Dance Central workout mode and the calories MFP says for dancing almost always match what the game displays... I usually do what the game says though as it calculates your calories burned based on the amount of movement you do :)
  • rachellepilcher
    Options
    I dont have the biggest loser for kinect but I do have the your shape fitness for kinect but I dont even go by what that says cuz its not entirely accurate (in the "learning new moves" it only calculates calories when you are in sync with the trainer even if it takes you many many minutes to get in sync) I use a heart rate monitor...its the only way to be completely accurate...the ones with a chest strap are the best
  • aswearingen
    Options
    I dont have the biggest loser for kinect but I do have the your shape fitness for kinect but I dont even go by what that says cuz its not entirely accurate (in the "learning new moves" it only calculates calories when you are in sync with the trainer even if it takes you many many minutes to get in sync) I use a heart rate monitor...its the only way to be completely accurate...the ones with a chest strap are the best

I'm glad you said this! I am terribly uncoordinated and it takes me quite a few moves to get in sync with the trainer. Especially since I just bought it and they are all new moves for me.
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow that is totally different from Dance Central! It constantly calculates your calories... so you get points for freestyling before the routine starts and during the dance :) I can't recommend it enough though! SUCH a fun game to lose calories to :)

Edit: and by points I mean calories. XD been a gamer too long...
  • lizg1979
    lizg1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about getting the biggest looser for the Kinect...currently my husband and i do Just Dance 3 or the Michael Jackson Experience with the kids every night, between biggest looser and the other one mentioned on here has anyone heard more good or bad about the other that might sway my decision?