Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    no one is still crushing on me. I think I need to hit up the gym more lol

I will crush on you for sure, plus quoting scripture. Absolutely

It's my life verse! :happy:
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:

I hate these threads... my record conitnues... 574 pages of crush threads... NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION... :sad:

These threads are thoroughly depressing to me. :sad: :cry:

Yep, not one mention, oh well, life goes on, and so does the weight loss :happy:
    I'll add you both to my list if you'll add me to yours. Totally platonic, of course, since I'm happily married, but you both deserve at least one crusher. :flowerforyou:

WhooooooHoooooo! I got one. It's not a legal one, but I got one :laugh: Ok, it's done, your on my list :flowerforyou:
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I haven't got a mfp crush yet!
  • Fanatic4j
    Options
    That would have to be my fiance missencore
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I don't suppose I have one... I have those I really like and who are my MFP besties....

Flea and BIGDAWG to mention some (psssssttt... Jim, you got a mention!!!!!!)
    And new friend evil_rider is pretty awesome :drinker:
    I love me some King_Bee too
    ALL of my the gals from the SEXY MAMA group totally ROCK!!!! (there's over 200, so I can't list them_

tagliente is my buddy.... on some days LOL :wink:

I enjoy skittybang, although we are night and day (nothing alike LOL) well, we're both smart *kitten*....
    ummmm... hmmmmm... see now I feel like I'm leaving someone really important out and I feel bad...

Oh, Kimorun is HOT!!! :bigsmile: ummm... I may have to come back and list more after I go through my friend's list :wink:

Yay!! I got mentioned!!! Love u girl!!!

I have a bunch of little crushes, but I do have a NUMBER 1 crush and that is.......tommyb420! It's those pretty eyes of his!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    shelby_smithhisler
  • jhubb40
    Options
    This is out of contol..lol
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    MayraH26
    Have you seen her 2 can't stop watching movies.....................?
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    THERE'S A GIRL THAT IS HOTT!!! HER NAME IS SINISIN!!!! :blushing: I LOVE HER PICS!!!!

:wink:

I totally agree with this ^^
    :blushing:
  • jhubb40
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Sassia <--- for making me laugh every times I see that avatar

lol thanks :) You are my inspiration xx

And just to keep on topic, I have a crush on all the topless men. Will have to think some more about the women!
  • interceptor0011
    Options
    Too many to name! LOL
  • Hollieox
    Options
    I may have one or two.. lol
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Oh, they know. It doesn't need to be advertized, but ya know.. just had to peek in this thread.....
  • jhawk311
    jhawk311 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on the girl in my ticker.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I don't suppose I have one... I have those I really like and who are my MFP besties....

ALL of my the gals from the SEXY MAMA group totally ROCK!!!! (there's over 200, so I can't list them_

I enjoy skittybang, although we are night and day (nothing alike LOL) well, we're both smart *kitten*....
    ummmm... hmmmmm... see now I feel like I'm leaving someone really important out and I feel bad...

Oh, Kimorun is HOT!!! :bigsmile: ummm... I may have to come back and list more after I go through my friend's list :wink:

Wow...just saw this. *speechless* :blushing:
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on the girl in my ticker.

You're not alone w/ that brotha!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    orange-crush.jpg

nice
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options

Wow...just saw this. *speechless* :blushing:

It's the truth buddy! :wink:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    A handsome, kind-hearted gentleman. He knows who he is.