Need some pals with similar goals and at similar age!

Options
Hi!!

I realized that I don't think I'll ever reach my goal if I dont have enough friends and motivaters on this site! It makes sense to find other people who are in the same age and situation as I am, with similar weight loss goals!

I'm 5'3, 153 pounds and would love to lose 25 more pounds. I enjoy different work outs and love finding new low calorie and low fat recipes!

I'm finishing grad school and living at home! Feel free to friend me!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• bekah_ann13
    Options
    I also need some motivation. I am 5'4 and 156 lbs. I want to get down to 120 pounds eventually but I need help to stay focused on my goals. Unfortunately I have a husband who likes to snack a lot and watch movies but he is in incredible shape. I really need to find someone to help me stay on track.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 30 to 35 lbs to go and am always excited to find encouraging people to add to my list of friends! : )
  • : I just joined and in need of some motivation myself. It is so difficult dieting and, I hate telling my family and friends because I feel added pressure to diet the right way and then when I go off my diet, I am embarassed to say that I failed.

I am a mom of two beautiful children and I also work full time in a high stress job. Taking care of me has always been at the bottom of my to do list. But now, I am making that change.

Today, I entered all of my foods and am sticking to it. I know this is only day one, but I know I am ready to meet some goals!

13467007.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 5ft2, 35, weigh 151lbs and would like to lose another 22lbs to get to 129. You can add me if you like. :)
  • _Cass_
    _Cass_ Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello! You sound like me! I am 5'2" and 152lbs. Trying to lose 37lbs to get to 115lbs.
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Hi, Looks like we have the exact same goal!!!! I am 5.4' and 150 pounds, would love to lose 20 or so. Sending you a friend request.
  • mrsdcampbell
    Options
    Hi! I have had myfitness pal for a few weeks, but haven't really used it the way I want to. I am looking to lose between 10 and 15 lbs! Just looking for some people to friend on here for inspiration and support!!
  • strivingforhealth
    Options
    Add me I have 20 more pounds to go and I need some MOTIVATION to get there!!!