Hey!!

Options
Whats going on? im very new to this so im definatly looking for some motivation and support, hopefully with some very strong motivated people. Im 22 i live in Ohio and i just wanna get back to loving myself and my apperance. I have always been a plus size Diva and i love who i am, but im ready to make some lifestyle changes so i can be a fit and sexy diva, ya know? Anyways would love some support and new friends so please feel free to help a sista out lol !!!!

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
  • Thanks for the advice and the warm welcome i just sent a friend request.
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've been here for 3 weeks now and with everything I've tried this is easy to maintain. You become more conscious to what you eat and the calories you intake. Good luck on your quest to become fit and healthy. We are all in this struggle together :smile:
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Welcome to MTP!
    Feel free to add me.
  • sayambular
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! If you need a friend, feel free to add me!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome.....need all the help I can get too so add me!
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can add me if you want. :)
  • taknangl
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your weight lost. I can use all the help i can get so anyone can add me :D