Greetings!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I am here because I am motivated to lose 50lbs by the end of 2012. I'm currently at 211lbs and I have lost 7lbs over the past month doing a wonderful ladies boot camp class in my area. We do kettlebell, running, boxing, kickboxing, spinning and a myriad of other workouts at least 3x a week. We also do an additional workout outside of the gym 2x a month. This weekend we did a 7 mile hike in a nature park. It took about 2.5 hours but I was so pumped and proud of myself when I finished. My goals this week are to work on my diet and what I eat. I have been slowly trying to transition to eating clean, but it seems so difficult for me to get on track fully. I also am working on my water intake. Basically here hoping to find other like minded individuals for motivation and inspiration. Wishing you all success in your journeys! Please add me if you are interested in helping each other out! Thanks

Replies

• robynluvsjesus
    robynluvsjesus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me simsimma! Sounds like you're off to a good start and I wish you LOTS of luck!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I will be trying to do a clean diet after the new year...no sense in fighting a battle like that right now. I'm also skeptical that my daughter is lactose intolerant so we might be cutting that out of our diets too!

Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • simsimma1210
    simsimma1210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys!