I'm really overweight and can't seem to loose

Options
I just signed up today, because a friend said that this program helped her loose and she thought that I would greatly benefit from this, so I'm trying, I've tried everythng else. I am willing to do what is necessary to loose the 50-55lbs I need to loose to better my health which is deteriorating rapidly. I'm happy to be a part of this group.

Replies

• mstmscott
    mstmscott Posts: 2
    Options
    I just signed up today, because a friend said that this program helped her loose and she thought that I would greatly benefit from this, so I'm trying, I've tried everythng else. I am willing to do what is necessary to loose the 50-55lbs I need to loose to better my health which is deteriorating rapidly. I'm happy to be a part of this group.
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome! good to have you with us, you've made a very big first step in joining, so congrats. good luck!
  • stewbigelow
    stewbigelow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. With a good attitude and willingness to work on this, you will be successful!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i love this site! i know you will too.. it's so easy and everybody is so encouraging. good luck getting healthy!:smile:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I need to lose weight too, which is why I'm here :) The food and exercise diary are awesome and really easy to use.

Good to have you onboard. You made the step in the right direction. Good luck!
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi

Welcome to the site. I have just joined not that long ago and it has helped me. Everyone on the site is very friendly and are always willing to give advice....you just need to ask.
    I have 74 pound to lose, and i really need to lose it. My health has been suffering with all this extra weight. Sore joints, breathlessness etc.
    You seem motivated to do this and i wish you well in your weight loss journey.

Pamela XXX

P.S. This will be the best present your friend can ever give you!
  • popwild
    popwild Posts: 4
    Options
    :happy: I just joined myself - this site looks fab - good luck I'm sure you can do it!
    Sarah
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    We are ALL in the same boat, some of us just need to paddle a little harder. I am among them! Stick to the plan and ask questions! BEST OF LUCK TO YA! :drinker:
  • olsen022
    olsen022 Posts: 7
    Options
    try to check in every day - holds you accountable! Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: