I'm 5'2" 152lbs - sound like me? Add me!

Options
Hello everyone. I'm not new. I joined in 2008, but am in need of new friends, as my old friends are not active anymore.

I've never really had a weight problem until recently. I gained weight from being on antidepressants for a little over a year and had to stop because the weight gain was getting ridiculous. I went from being 110lbs to 159lbs in one year. I am 27 years old married and a mother to 3.

I'm 5'2" and 152lbs

High weight -159
Current weight -152
Goal weight - 115

Replies

• kmcka637
    kmcka637 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me! Gained 15 pounds after being on anti-depressants for severe allergies last december. After 3 months, I had to stop the medication.

Im 5''4, 22 years old and 162 lbs. Look to weigh 130!

Kelsie
  • shadee321
    shadee321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Dec. 9 and was just looking around and like the idea of having support freinds. I am 5' 4" and im at 160lbs. So we are close, However i dont think i ever weighed 110 , I would like to...... My base weight was around 130 and is ok, I did weight watchers for a little a while back. I would like to weigh 120. I am 48 Married with 4 kids - 23,20,17,16 all still at home with me. I run 2 family businesses and since we started the 2nd i sit at a desk more then i ever did. Witch is when my weight gain began. You be there for me and i'll be there for you:smile: Im not sure how to add you have to keep looking and i guess i need a new pic, that one i look mean lol .... im really not
  • skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! You sound just like me with the height and weight- I'm 5'2" and now 149.2. Started all the way back at 169 at my highest ever. Shooting for 135!
  • Sallysue211
    Options
    Hi! I need encouragement. I am 5'4" and 225 this is the most I have ever weighed and I am really struggling with getting it off. I have 3 kids I am a stay at home mom and so temptation to eat is there all day long! I have lost weight on mfp before but quit and put on more than before!
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Close - 5' 3", 163 pounds. I'd be happy to get to 135 by next spring! I am 43 and a mother of 2 boys - 11 and 7. I was on antidepressants for postpartum depression and gained weight that I am FINALLY making a concerted effort to lose. I will send a friend request!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want! I'm 5'2'' and highest weight was 155, now 125