What a difference a year makes - 94 pounds with photo

Options
This is the first time I have ever posted a photo, so hopefully it works. This is a comparison photo of last Christmas to this Christmas. I can't believe the difference. I have never liked the way I looked in photos, so to be able to see it so strikingly in photo form has been a great reward for me. I started this process on the 21st of February this year. I was hoping to be down 100 pounds a year from that date and I should well exceed that. I am so proud of myself. Merry Christmas!

Halfphoto.jpg

Replies

• skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look beautiful! Merry Christmas!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you have done really great. congratulations.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great, Merry Christmas!
  • petitfilou
    Options
    You look great - well done! How did you do it? Any tips for those of us who are just starting out? x
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Great job...with that determination and commitment!
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would love to post but I dont know how... but you look amazing. I hope to look that way in the next 6 months.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    congrats!! that is such a great accomplishment!
  • evil_rider
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    great work! You look amazing!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Wonderful work :)
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Very Well Done! You look amazing and very happy :)
  • amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Very inspirational!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Well done!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow! Have a very merry Christmas and a blessed New year! You have earned every minute of it.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look great - well done! How did you do it? Any tips for those of us who are just starting out? x

I think my best tips would be to change things up regularly until you find what works for you. I regularly change up my workouts, whether or not I eat my exercise calories and they types of food I am eating. I also recommend logging food before you eat it. You don't want to be burned by thinking something is a certain number of calories and then its a lot more. I also suggest not being too hard on yourself. I don't stress about special events. I enjoy myself with family and friends and I am good the rest of the time. I go with a 90/10 rule. I am good 90% of the time and don't worry about the other 10. I also look at my weekly average calories and net more than my daily calories. But as I started with, what works for me may not work for you. This is what works for me. Good luck to you.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You've done so well and you look amazing! Glad to have you as an MFP friend!
  • muffindowd
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • LovelyMumOf2
    Options
    great work!
    You look great!
    :smile:
  • amazondan
    Options
    Yes, it really feels good when others take notice...oftentimes, those you see during the holidays that you may not have seen for an entire year!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way. I'm so happy for you. You look Great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!