Lori

loripompa
loripompa Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there everyone! I am new to this site.. Was sitting at school the other day and logged onto the computer.. and this site was in the history.. so seeing I was trying to lose weight and already have begun a new lifestyle of eating and exercising.. I decided to join.. WHAT A GREAT SITE this is! I am sooo excited to be here.. Think its going to help me keep track of calories.. my weight.. make new friends.. support others who are going through the same thing as me.. etc.

I have been watching what i've been eating since Sept.. losing a total of almost 50 pounds since then.. but i have a LONG way to go.. would love to get down another 100 more.. (or so the height/weight measurements say that) I would be happy with another 70 more.

Looking forward to continuing my journey and meeting many of new friends along the way!!

Best Wishes to each and EVERY one of you!!! WE CAN DO IT!

Replies

• Hi there everyone! I am new to this site.. Was sitting at school the other day and logged onto the computer.. and this site was in the history.. so seeing I was trying to lose weight and already have begun a new lifestyle of eating and exercising.. I decided to join.. WHAT A GREAT SITE this is! I am sooo excited to be here.. Think its going to help me keep track of calories.. my weight.. make new friends.. support others who are going through the same thing as me.. etc.

I have been watching what i've been eating since Sept.. losing a total of almost 50 pounds since then.. but i have a LONG way to go.. would love to get down another 100 more.. (or so the height/weight measurements say that) I would be happy with another 70 more.

Looking forward to continuing my journey and meeting many of new friends along the way!!

Best Wishes to each and EVERY one of you!!! WE CAN DO IT!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome Lori. :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Right first move and the rest will come in time.

Welcome aboard, you couldn't have found a better site or a better support group than right here.
This discussion has been closed.