uh.................pass...........
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    next?
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    interceptor... i keep getting u! lmao i give you 7+1 because i want ur job! n reason its 7... i think u have potential for ALOT more muscle!! as ur a cop u should be a effin beast lol it should be when u get to a call the bad guys legs should be shaking in fear when he sees you!!

Thats why they give me a taser LOL

bahahaaha i guess that works too lol how u like the job?

kingren - cant rate u as dont know which pic is urs.. ill go by the kid eating cake.. 10/10
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    interceptor... i keep getting u! lmao i give you 7+1 because i want ur job! n reason its 7... i think u have potential for ALOT more muscle!! as ur a cop u should be a effin beast lol it should be when u get to a call the bad guys legs should be shaking in fear when he sees you!!

I appreciate how EuroDriver sees potential in people. I give you a .... thumbs up, good job, buddy :)
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! :D. You get a 6 from me as well. I don't like guys with extra lbs on, I like people who have their faces on their profile, as they come across as honest people, I'm one of those who can easily tell how a person is by a pic :D, plus I also like uniforms!:D
    MrsNoir soooo a 10!
  • RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options

Thats why they give me a taser LOL

bahahaaha i guess that works too lol how u like the job?

kingren - cant rate u as dont know which pic is urs.. ill go by the kid eating cake.. 10/10

Thank you lol! She is gorgeous, my bubba!
  • amandac54
    Options
    Rahbuhbuh 9
  • amandac54
    Options
    Rahbuhbuh 9
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    interceptor just think about it... ronnie coleman.. derek poundstone... all cops.. imagine that running at you!! lol
  • interceptor0011
    Options
    I like the job. Just hate the BS surrounding it
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options

Eurodriver: You want to be a cop??? I love Cops :love:
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    MrsNoir 9 for brutal honesty
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    EuroDriver12: I'm actually going to the police academy after I graduate from college! Looks like we're all in good company.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

yes i do its effin hard to get on though n i dont want to blow my money on police foundations as it makes such a big difference that you can apply for police without even having it lol as they want you to do "their schooling"
  • ColeyBear08
    Options

yes i do its effin hard to get on though n i dont want to blow my money on police foundations as it makes such a big difference that you can apply for police without even having it lol as they want you to do "their schooling"

Where are you trying to get in to the police academy? I'm going after I graduate college.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    im in canada so i would want to apply for OPP or RCMP... u dont need school just need to do your "PREP" which is physical and written pre application testing... lasts 6 months.. then u can apply for the job if you get in you go to their specific school and its all paid for and u start getting salary.. but the thing is just getting through the applications is like 1 in 1,000,000,000
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    im in canada so i would want to apply for OPP or RCMP... u dont need school just need to do your "PREP" which is physical and written pre application testing... lasts 6 months.. then u can apply for the job if you get in you go to their specific school and its all paid for and u start getting salary.. but the thing is just getting through the applications is like 1 in 1,000,000

Wow! Good luck! Looks like your in good shape for the job. Can you shoot a gun? I've already been practicing so that I don't look stupid at the academy.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    im in canada so i would want to apply for OPP or RCMP... u dont need school just need to do your "PREP" which is physical and written pre application testing... lasts 6 months.. then u can apply for the job if you get in you go to their specific school and its all paid for and u start getting salary.. but the thing is just getting through the applications is like 1 in 1,000,000,000

You have a sexy lower back and shoulders!!!! Huge muscles aren't my biggest turn on, but your body is amazing. 9/10.