FOR THOSE STARTING THE 30DS TOMORROW!

Options
Is everyone ready to get started?

Replies

• escher83
    Options
    I just finished my first 30DS work out. I knew it was going to be hard work but that really hurt!! :smile:
    Looking forward to another round tomorrow.
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    did one today just to check it out. it's not that hard =) tomorow is day 2. at first i had 20 pounds OMFG!!! do 10 pounds it's way easier =(
  • 2011JAM
    2011JAM Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ummm what is 30DS!!??
  • themurph8910
    Options
    I started yesterday. I am doing it twice a day. Hopefully that will help me keep with it this time. last time I did it I only did it for 5 days an was noticing a huge difference in my inches. I use 3 lb weights but I have like no upper body strengh so hopefully soon i will be able to bump up to 5 bls. stick with it!
  • aikreenpanana
    Options
    IM STARTING TOMORROW! WISH ME LUCK! LOL.
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    You all have fun, guys! It's a very effective programme. I'm almost done! :bigsmile:

ENJOY THE TRANSFORMATION!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna do this!!!!! Everyone is doing it everyday, yes?!!!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    bump
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Oh great, lots of other people doing it at the same time! :) Just did my first workout today - didn't find it horrifying, but definitely felt it as the main exercise I usually get is walking lots!
  • kylexii
    Options
    Do your best to stick with it! It's only 20 minutes a day so it's easy to fit it in :) you will quickly feel your body get stronger and it will really get you results. I'm a little over halfway done and I look great and feel even better, as cheesy as that sounds. Best of luck everyone, you've got this! :)
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wanted to start this morning but got a late start to my day. Hoping to finish up work early or sneak in a long enough break to do it this afternoon. If not it will be tonight for sure.

I have not looked, how are you all entering this as exercise in MFP. I doubt they have this in as a specific entry under exercise.
  • aikreenpanana
    Options
    Woke up this morning, popped in the 30ds dvd, and got my butt whooped. I was out of breath the ENTIRE time. lol. But as soon as it was over, I felt empowered. Just stick with it everyone! We can do it!!! :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wanted to start this morning but got a late start to my day. Hoping to finish up work early or sneak in a long enough break to do it this afternoon. If not it will be tonight for sure.

I have not looked, how are you all entering this as exercise in MFP. I doubt they have this in as a specific entry under exercise.

You log it in Cardio, as circuit training, general.

I'm on D6 of L1!! I was soooo sore the first 3 days, but I pushed through it & now it's not so hard. I can feel it working!
  • mlwilson01
    mlwilson01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me!! i'm starting tonight..yeah i found a group that is doing it the sametime i am!!! wish me luck..i haven't followed through with it for longer then a few days!!!
  • millejj1
    Options
    I just joined tonight, but could use some help getting motivated and back into shredding so I'll start tomorrow too!
  • mlwilson01
    mlwilson01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 1...man she kicks my butt everytime!! I decided that since i can't stand her voice..i would wear headphones and just follow the tv since i have done the workouts before, kept me motivated!! for some reason her voice makes me cringe:) Good luck to everyone just starting as well!!!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    would love to join with you guys! starting ....again tomorrow. this is my 2nd time i did it for 7 days last time but i really want to stick with it for the whole 30 days and need you guys to hold me accountable! Day 1 is tomorrow! we can do this :)
  • ohnogogo
    Options
    Well I suck and did not get the workout in tonight. Had a sick kiddo that I have been tending too all evening. Finally got him to sleep and am ready to crash myself.

If I don't do this workout tomorrow I am expecting a full shaming from each and every one of you! LOL!!!

And he is back up again and laying next to me in bed. Maybe I should do the workout and if I am lucky it will bore him to sleep!
  • ohnogogo
    Options
    Ok, got my first day in and, as expected, it kicked my butt. After watching the workout ahead of time I knew I would do ok on abs until the end, fine on strength but have a hard time with the cardio. As predicted that is what happened. I am disappointed that my endurance is so cruddy. Hopefully after a month of this it will be noticeably improved!
  • escher83
    Options
    Me too! The strength and the abs are a welcome break from the cardio.
    I have just finished day 3 and I can already notice some improvement, hopefully by day 30 I will be the cardio queen! :wink: