I have no friends

Options
Hello I am knew and looking for friendship and support!

Please add me x

Replies

• Hey Sweets! feel free to add me im looking for freinds and support also
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i could always use another friend to encourage me along the way.and I will try to do the same for you. I have only been here for 2 months. Great place to be.
  • amylynn3_2000
    amylynn3_2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just added you! Let's do this!
  • sexymewannabe
    Options
    :laugh:
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome! ive been on this site for about 5 months... it has helped me change my life! Let's help one another! :)
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like, good luck!
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey love add me av jst joined this site 2day a bit confused cz dnt knw hw it works. help me i jst need to lose last 20 lbs :flowerforyou:
  • keishalove2
    Options
    Hey there im looking for friends and support as well
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Just added you too. Let's do this!
  • worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was going to post the same thing! I've been on here everyday for a week reading, now ready to jump in! Add me too please.
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :)
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I joined a while ago but, now I am ready to take this seriously...hope we all shed some pounds!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    here are a few tips that I found to work for me:
    1. Make MFP your home page
    2. Log in EVERYDAY, read the message boards post.. Keep your mind actively thinking about it.
    3. Don't try to change too much at once, Implement 1 change every week or so. Little tweeks over time seem to work best or at least better than but load of change all at once
    4. Always be honest. We al fall on our way to the top, be honest, no one is judging you here... we all support eachother
    5. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you (It took me a while to find my plan and it works great for me but I wouldn't push it on anyone else)
    6. Its easier to lift weights than the burdens of carrying weight.
    7. take it one day at a time.
    8. Have a cheat day or meal, where you eat what you want
    9. Try to talk to yourself as if you are talking to your child or loved one. Often times the thing we need most is to be a better friend to ourselves.
    10. Smile.
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Everybody feel free to add me , im always here to give and receive motivation, and non judgemental support, oh and lots of pats on the back when its needed ! :)