in need of support

Options
HI im new to this so im not sure if this is going to work. I am 23 years old living in hawaii. I am an army wife and im looking to meet new people and share stories. I am currently enrolled in the bariactric group for the lap band sugary. i have not decided if im going to go threw with it but i do have to go threw alot of steps before i can get it. If youd like to add me please do i need more support!!

Replies

• curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site isamazing! such a great support system! Let's help one another succeed! :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Had Lap Band 5yrs ago. Its doesnt work for the long term, believe me Im an RN. But, this site will amaze you. Logging in all your foods and exersise is eye opening. Lets do it together.
  • suzancarroll
    Options
    I had bariatric surgery, not the lap band. I gained quite a bit back after 5 or 6 years. If you can do it without the surgery you are much better off. If you do decide to have the surgery then watch what you are doing the weight can and will creep back on. It has to be a life changing thing whether you have surgery or loose it without surgery.
  • eaknapp88
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • helencyde13
    Options
    this site is awesome! Im here for your support if you need me (: