starting again.

Options
Ok. This is my millionth diet this year. I am heavier than i have ever been in my life and i feel like crap. I had to wear a bathing suit this weekend and it was not a pretty sight. I have no energy, motivation or willpower. Im only 40. This needs to change NOW. So.. here i am again. I have a big problem with tracking food- I hoping I can stay focused. Tommorow I will start working out. Tired or not. There are no more options. The holidays are going to be tough but I cant keep making stupid excuses on why I cant start my diet this week. AAAGHH!!!

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Don't think of this as a "diet" but a way to show that you can eat what you want but within your cal counts. :)

One thing that's helped me, low fat cookbooks and popcorn as a snack. GL!
  • RadBarb
    Options
    We are in the same boat! I am only 41 and at my heaviest. I do swim for exercise, but would love to wear a smaller suit to my workouts! Hang in there! You can do it! Best of luck.
  • tazzzydevl
    tazzzydevl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thanks!!!!! Im going to try to stay positive and not get frustrated. Thats why i joined this site again.. The support is great!
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am now on my fortieth or so try........but so long as we keep trying we are winning!! I try to look at this as a life change....not a diet. I'm 49 and have just recently come to the conclusion that I just want to feel better, and be able to move without pain or huffing and puffing! If I can get smaller I'll consider that a sweet plus!! Good luck and just keep trying! And keep moving!:happy: :drinker: