FREE KFC Grilled Chicken meal from Oprah

Options
Go to Oprah's website and take the link for a free KFC 2 piece Grilled Chicken meal w/2 sides and roll. LImited time only, so hurry.

I just watched her show.

Cool! :smokin:

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Go to Oprah's website and take the link for a free KFC 2 piece Grilled Chicken meal w/2 sides and roll. LImited time only, so hurry.

I just watched her show.

Cool! :smokin:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't watch Oprah. What's her website, Oprah.com?
  • nightbeauty
    nightbeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Yes Oprah.com. Site is busy and its slow to print..but it says to be patient
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Yes, Oprah.com...then take the link. It is VERY busy, so it might be some time to get the coupon.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Darn -- I can't print coupons at work (there's a block on downloading unauthorized software which you need to print coupons), and I'm out of printer ink at home !! :huh:
  • beccie2012
    beccie2012 Posts: 18
    Options
    NO! Don't eat it unless you have room for caleries. I just ate there today and went up to 800 cals in one meal. UGH!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    It's the grilled chicken. Not the fried. If you go with the greenbeans for the side of mashed potato I can't imagine it would be that much.

According to the website a breast only has 4 grams of fat and 180 calories.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I can't get to the dang coupon... explorer keeps kicking me.... dang it! I love free stuff too! lol
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    NO! Don't eat it unless you have room for caleries. I just ate there today and went up to 800 cals in one meal. UGH!

The nutritional facts for the chicken alone don't look bad at all. Depending on the piece you get anywhere from 80 to 180. LIke Ice Princess said if you got the green beans and mashed for sides, or even the corn on the cob, maybe even eliminate the biscut. Then it probably wouldn't be that bad a choice.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    But I love biscuits......:grumble: :grumble:

he he. Freaking website must be crazy busy! I can't even get to it BOOOOOO! I'll have to try later tonight when people are sleepin!:angry::angry:
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    But I love biscuits......:grumble: :grumble:

he he. Freaking website must be crazy busy! I can't even get to it BOOOOOO! I'll have to try later tonight when people are sleepin!:angry::angry:

Me too on both accounts I love me some biscuts and I have to print it later when the smart peeps are sleeping. :tongue:

I did finally get to the coupon here on my work computer but my computer blocked the printer so I'll have to print it later at home. :smokin:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    It is saying now that for internet explorer users to right click on where it says download coupon and then save target as in your computer. Then open up your coupon and voila, print it. The bad thing with me is that I am having printer problems. For some reason the coupons are coming out all messed up with all kinds of lines on it. The barcode is pretty legible on two of them. You can only print (use) four per barcode and one coupon per person. I want to try this chicken and even better if it is free. There are probably gazillion calories on the biscuit :noway: :grumble: just get the green beans and corn on the cob or even the cole slaw. I am going to check out the site for the nutrition labels on the sides. Oprah said that last night she had two pieces of chicken, cole slaw and the corn, she skipped the biscuit (so she said :laugh: ) :flowerforyou:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Of course the coupon can't be used here in Canada! Nuts!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    yiipppeeee! I got me my coupon!! Always done to save some bucks. You're allowed to print out 4 of them so that's 2 dinners for us. yiiippppeeee!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Thanks Oprah.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Yea, just got back from KFC and I had NO FRICKING CLUE that EVERYONE in this stupid town would be in there trying to save $4. Here I am at the window, I order, then at the next window the guy tells me to come in and wait for about 13 min. So I do...for 20 min. Many people are served and they keep handing the cashier pieces of paper. I realize that a mistake has been made somewhere. Finally I ask about it, and here is the dialogue:

"Hi, I ordered at the window about 20 minutes ago.":smile:
    "Well everyone was told it would be a 22 minute wait." :angry:
    "Oh, well I was told 13 minutes. And I'm not actually getting that (points to free meals being set up).":huh:
    "Yes you are.":angry:
    ".....No I'm not....":ohwell:
    "You are if you've got the coupon.":angry:
    "I don't have a coupon. I want green beans, not coleslaw. I am paying for it.":grumble:
    (Woman yells at window operator).
    "Okay, now what did you order?" :indifferent:
    :explode:
    "Whatever grilled chicken is available, with mashed potatoes and green beans PLEASE."

And then I was the only shmuck who paid! :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Aw man Song.....that SUCKS!!! I hope you go and print your coupons! They can be used all the way until May 19th I think so I'm gonna wait until it dies down and people forget about it.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    lol I will stay at home and eat PB on crackers.....but the meal sounds delish to bad im n my laptop traveling:sad:
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Aw man Song.....that SUCKS!!! I hope you go and print your coupons! They can be used all the way until May 19th I think so I'm gonna wait until it dies down and people forget about it.
    [/quote

Don't forget it says it CANNOT be used on the 10th (this Sunday Mother's Day). I'm also going to wait until the flood of people get all chickened out. :bigsmile: