Body Bi Vi

Options
What are your thought on this:

2 protien shakes a deal (breakfast and lunch) healthy snacks in between and a healthy supper and eating most of my calories back that I burn. All suggestions would be wonderful

Thanks

Valanne

Replies

• ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've done herbalife shakes before, which is identical to this in my opinion and I think there are a lot of great benefits to this, but the one thing I could never get past with the shakes is I wasn't learning how to cook healthy, or make better food choices really. So I felt like I wasn't doing it the honest way. I still have shake mix leftover, and every now and then I will have a shake but I am learning to cook better, and come up with ideas on what to make for each meal and snack.
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've done herbalife shakes before, which is identical to this in my opinion and I think there are a lot of great benefits to this, but the one thing I could never get past with the shakes is I wasn't learning how to cook healthy, or make better food choices really. So I felt like I wasn't doing it the honest way. I still have shake mix leftover, and every now and then I will have a shake but I am learning to cook better, and come up with ideas on what to make for each meal and snack.

I am eating healthy meals for supper almost every day. The most unhealthy food I eat is probably subway and I eat a chicken breast and light on the dressing with no cheese. Otherwise I cook meals and weight all my meat and make veggies and try to have a salad over potatos or rices. Do break down and have pasta sometimes
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If you want or like shakes, then go for it, it is one way to watch your calorie intake.

Personally I don't see the point in them, as I like eating actual food better - and for me, a big part of this process it to get a feel for how much food I need to eat (or not eat) to be healthy. Shakes won't help with that, so their would be no point in them for me.

And make sure you read the ingredient label to work out what you are actually taking. My neice was on a diet that included shakes and when we looked at the ingredients they were basically just an expensive mixture of different kinds of processed sugars and dairy. You will get calories from them, but whether you're getting healthy nutrition - that's your call!
  • lmifflin
    Options
    I use the body by vi and have lost 19lbs so far with very little effort, I walk and that is about it. Its a good boost to get you started on weight loss.