Feeling good so far... how about you?

Options
Hey there people :o)

I started MFP last week and i lost 3.5 lbs in one week without exercise! I am so hyped. I have been trying to cut back on my food for a while and it was NOT working, but I guess seeing how it adds up makes so much of a difference. I think I can do this. I'll be looking around for some motivation allllll over the place here. Its not easy with my crazy schedule.

Good Luck to you all and may we all be losers!

Replies

• Katerbuggs
    Options
    Great job! I've been here for about two weeks now and this is the best I've felt in my life! I never thought I would enjoy exercise as much as I do now. =)
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can't remember ever having this much energy. I eating more than I ever have and working out. I haven't lost that much weight, but the NSV is great. The flabby arms and orange peel butt is all but gone. LOL.

Great day to all you losers.
  • Cands_30
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS! Once you really prove it to yourself you will become addicted and stick with it. I have been on her for 3 wks and have lost 10 lbs and I am hooked! I am so excited to reach my first goal I've set. We are all here for the same reasons so don't think you don't have any support bc you do. Good luck with your new weight loss adventure.
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    Great job! I've been here for about two weeks now and this is the best I've felt in my life! I never thought I would enjoy exercise as much as I do now. =)

Thats great you're feeling good! I actually enjoy going to gym and working out. My schedule is crazy so Im waiting to start up again when the new one opens close to my house so it will make it a lot easier, more convienent to get there and lose some more!
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    I can't remember ever having this much energy. I eating more than I ever have and working out. I haven't lost that much weight, but the NSV is great. The flabby arms and orange peel butt is all but gone. LOL.

Great day to all you losers.

Sometimes its not the lbs but the inches and the way your clothes feel that makes the most difference. Dont focus too much on the scale, go with the great feeling and appreciate the small noticeable changes and use that to keep you going. Flab to FAB!!!!
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS! Once you really prove it to yourself you will become addicted and stick with it. I have been on her for 3 wks and have lost 10 lbs and I am hooked! I am so excited to reach my first goal I've set. We are all here for the same reasons so don't think you don't have any support bc you do. Good luck with your new weight loss adventure.

CONGRATS!!!! on making it to yor first step! Small steps = Big changes so you are on your way to greatness. I think after one week, Im already addicted to my diary! LOL!!! I cant wait to enter my food sometimes and see what my food adds up to. Im looking for anything I can to help me get to where I need to go. Im here to help when I can and absorb whatever is out there to get me fit and healthy. Seems like this is a great community. :o)
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    , I have been here for 15 days now and love it , Are you all eating your calorie in take or are you under ? I am always under and struggle to eat the 1200 calories , and a little worried this may affect weight loss..
    WELCOME EVERYONE :flowerforyou:
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please also feel free to add me
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    Hi All
    , I have been here for 15 days now and love it , Are you all eating your calorie in take or are you under ? I am always under and struggle to eat the 1200 calories , and a little worried this may affect weight loss..
    WELCOME EVERYONE :flowerforyou:

Im new to this but I seem to fall under a lot of days but not that much. My calorie goal is 1500 and Im struggling with it because I like snacks. :o) I have heard that anything under 1200 can be bad for your body but everyone is made different so what can harm one may be good for another. Maybe if you eat more often or add healthier stuff then you may make it closer if you are truly concerned.

Good luck on being a great loser! :o)