If you still view Commercials, what's your favorite one?

Options
I love, love, love the Hyundai commercial with the little girl and her dad sitting in the back of the SUV singing "Feliz Navidad"! She is just adorable!

Replies

• ValMcB
    ValMcB Posts: 44
    Options
    Love the Christmas Pier1 commercials that are out right now.
    All time favorite are the eTrade baby ones. (particularly the one about riding the dog! hilarious!)
    The guy with the car up the pole almost beat Pier1 but the penguin is why it won out! :D
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    christmas target ones lololol
  • branflake5
    Options
    I love the Allstate mayhem commercials my favs are the one where is a raccoon in the attic and where he is sitting in a carseat in the back of the mini van, too funny
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    i like the one where that dad bought the iphones and got the ipod and he's like all I get my new ipad and mom is like or mommy does and hes like oh ya of course then in slow mo he looks at camera and shakes his no.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I love the Geico commerical where he dances to country music in that bar!
    and I like the Big Lots commerical where the little girl tells the lady in the costume, "I'm not allowed to talk to exclamation points!" LOL
  • deethinks
    Options
    I love the crazy target lady commercials :D Like the one where she is wrapping the gifts and is getting ready for black Friday :D
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    "Sorry Roger, you tiger now!" Comcast commercial I think it was.

Allstate mayhem blind spot also cracks me up.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Skittles - "touch the rainbow" advert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSeJr8rLEy8
  • andreacord
    Options
    The crazy lady ikea advertisements .. so funny.
    And Canadian telus advertisments, always so cute
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The truck commercial where the salesman asks the customer if he does alot of hunting and he says yeah, deer hunting, turns to see Santa and says, I mean fishing. LOL!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    The Kia commercials with the dancing rats (I think that's what they are).
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

I think they are hamsters.
    I like mayhem and the most interesting man in the world
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the AT&T Tailgating Commercial, "Do you guys know how to post videos to Facebook"?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

That's the first one that came to my mind. I think they're hampsters though. "Every day I'm shuffleing". :laugh: Love that commercial.

A number of the ones already mentioned I like too, especially the meyhem man ones and the eTrade baby. :laugh: :laugh: And the little Big Lots girl that says she's not allowed to talk to exclamation points. Love that one. :laugh:
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    the Summer's Eve Hail to the V commercial. It had it laughing my butt off the first time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxW_ZCd64tg
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The truck commercial where the salesman asks the customer if he does alot of hunting and he says yeah, deer hunting, turns to see Santa and says, I mean fishing. LOL!
    this one is pretty funny too! specailly around here, almost every male I know is out hunting.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the "messing with sasquatch" ones!
  • jeanie_ca
    jeanie_ca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Kia ad with the hamsters.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I love the Allstate mayhem commercials my favs are the one where is a raccoon in the attic and where he is sitting in a carseat in the back of the mini van, too funny

Those are pretty funny too! I like the one where he's the "blind spot". haha
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    The Kia Soul Commercials, I want a Kia Soul just because of them.